Get recognised for your experience!
Progress your career by getting a qualification through demonstrating your existing knowledge and skills. No study or exams required.
All you need to do is provide evidence of your competence through our Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment pathway to complete a qualification using your current work experience. Our qualifications are convenient as they are completed online, in your own time and at your own pace. You could finish in as little as six months (or less) if all evidence is readily available.
You can enrol if you are currently employed in a role relevant to the qualification and have at least two years' experience.
fIVE EASY STEPS TO YOUR QUALIFICATION
- Choose the qualification that most closely aligns with your experience and ambitions.
- Contact us by email or 08 9383 8080 to speak to our Assessment Team, who will guide you through the enrolment process
- Get the support of your line manager to authenticate and sign off on your evidence, and ensure you are able to immerse yourself in all tasks related to the qualification.
- Gather evidence from your workplace to demonstrate your competence, knowledge and skills in the unit requirements.
- Submit your evidence through the online portal
Note that this is an assessment only pathway and does not include training resources or learning materials.