This course provides an essential introduction to the intent and application of employment law in Australia. Participants will have the opportunity to explore and examine the latest issues and implications of this legislation.
Who Will Benefit
HR practitioners, managers, office managers, administrators and others responsible for overseeing the HR functions in their organisation.
- Which laws, which issues?
- Fair Work Act 2009
- Full time vs contracted workers
- Terminations and dismissals
- Enterprise agreements and industrial relations
- Equal employment opportunity
- Occupational health and safety
- Develop an action plan of key issues
- Communication and relationships.
Participants should be able to:
- Describe which legislative requirements affect their organisation
- Define the gaps between the legislative requirements and their organisation’s current practices
- Develop a plan of action to address these gaps
- Develop networks and relationships.
Please click on the qualification link below for Qualification pathway information and total fees.