This practical course offers valuable insight into the skill set of a successful coach. You will gain exposure to the models and frameworks which are essential to the toolkit of any coach.
The content is delivered in an immersive and interactive way, enabling you to acquire skills and expertise that can be applied as soon as you return to work.
Who Will Benefit
Internal consultants, HR professionals, learning and development executives, consultants, existing coaches and line managers wanting to enhance their skills and knowledge to coach their staff one-on-one.
- Coaching models and frameworks
- Structured and unstructured approaches to coaching
- Adult development theories
- Establishing an agreement to confirm what the coaching will look like
- Support individuals to work with change
- Building your coaching communication skills.
Participants should be able to:
- Describe a range of coaching models
- Apply the appropriate coaching model to meet coachee needs
- Implement an appropriate agreement between coach and coachee
- Demonstrate appropriate coaching skills.
Optional/Additional Coaching Package:
(3 x 1 hour)