This course is about enhancing your ability to craft and tell relevant, authentic stories to provide you with the potential to bring teams together, and to motivate people to move forward. If you become skilled at telling appropriate stories at appropriate times, you can greatly influence others, as stories are a compelling platform for directing and influencing people in times of change.
Who Will Benefit
The course is relevant to managers, leaders, and team leaders who want to build credibility for themselves and their ideas, as well as to become more effective communicators.
- What is leadership storytelling?
- Why is it important in today’s workplaces?
- Why is it effective as a form of organisational communication?
- How can you use it in your organisation?
- How to choose the right story for the right audience
- The Solid Story Structure
- Planning and presenting a story
- Tips for better storytelling.
Participants should be able to:
- Use appropriate stories to increase employee awareness and engagement
- Ensure their vital communications are audience-focused
- Use an effective storytelling structure
- Plan and present a business story.